THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Dream, My Future

If you were to ask a child what he/she wants to become when he/she grows up, and he/she would answer to become a doctor, or a teacher or engineer and even a nurse.

When I was still a child and someone would ask me what will I be when I grow up, I would immediately answer to be a successful nurse someday. And if they ask why I would answer that I want to help others in any simple way I can. I would like my star to be shining brightly. I also dream of working abroad and receiving a high salary. I would like to help my family because life nowadays is so hard. I would like to give them a good and comfortable life.

It was just a simple dream for now. But someday when the right time comes, I would like to see myself finally happy because of my achieved dreams.

0 comments: