THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"Change: It Starts With Me"

Open your eyes and look around you. After how many days, months and years, observe again. Is there any changes you can see? Can you see improvements to our country?

This past few years until now, many phenomenons are happening not only to our country but to the whole world. We are suffering from climate change. and now we are experiencing intense typhoons, floods , erosion and others. This is because of our daily activities. Are we not aware of what is happening to our nature? Or we see but we don't care. I am not sure but as we can realize and as we can observe, Mother Nature is pleasing us and keeps on telling us that we must change.

I am only a student. But even if I'm only one, I can make a small difference. I can make a simple but meaningful things to contribute for the nature. In these small simple ways, I know that many student leaders will do the same.

It's almost late. Our species are on the edge that our efforts are needed to improve life, save life. We long to do great and noble task. But we may accomplish small task only. But no matter how small the task we can do, let us consider them great. For you and I and each individual can make a difference.

0 comments: